Property and Land Surveys (Highlands) have a wealth of experience in creating 3D building survey models, whether a basic wireframe, a solid model or an intricate detailed surface model for heritage purposes. we work with a multitude of modelling packages and file formats to produce 3D models.
We can provide a number of different types of 3D models based on you requirements:
- Mass Model – basic 3D solid model showing the outside of the building.
- Basic Model (shell & core) – a simple model of the various elements of the building.
- Standard Model – showing added details such as generic windows, doors and walls. Sections and elevations can be taken at any point.
- Detailed Model – this includes lights, ceiling grids, skirting etc.
- Detailed Model – visually realistic
- Revit Deliverable – we can produce full Revit model to form part of your BIM project. Any level of information can be added to any of the above outputs